Do NOT even get me started on the FDA and essential oils debate…. There’s a LOT I’d like to say but due to the fact that this little blog has been red-flagged so to speak, I will hold my tongue! Except to toot the horn of DoTERRA ESSENTIAL OILS and what a magnanomous difference they’ve made in my own personal life!
There are three ways to purchase essential oils with DoTerra. (Though there are many different essential oils companies, I’m not downing the others, I simply trust in the brand I use AND I consider them to be THE BEST w/ their CPTG/Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade rating)
1 – Retail Customer: A retail customer buys from a Wellness Advocate’s (that’s me) online store and pays retail prices with no membership benefits. The oils are delivered straight to your door. My store website is http://www.mydoterra.com/chellespark
2. Preferred Members: A preferred member pays a lifetime fee of $10 and can get 20% off retail. They can participate in our Loyalty Rewards Program. A preferred member will not have an avenue to sell oils. This is strictly a preferred status for discount prices through the wellness advocate of your choice (again me :) ). This option gets shipping rewards. For every dollar spent for shipping, they get a product credit to use for purchasing products on their next order.
3. Wellness Advocate: Wellness advocates get wholesale prices all the time, which is 25% off. They can participate in the Loyalty Rewards Program. This option also gets shipping rewards. For every dollar spent for shipping, they get a product credit to use for purchasing products on their next order (or these can accumulate for larger purchases). They will, also, be given a website and access to all doTERRA support and training material. At the end of every year Wellness Advocates get a free bottle of peppermint oil. They pay $35 to enroll the first year and $25 every year after. A bottle of peppermint oil is $20.50 wholesale so in all actuality the membership fee is really just $5 every year. This option is a membership to get wholesale prices, just like a Costco membership discount card. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SELL OILS to enjoy the benefits of being a Wellness Advocate and buying your oils at wholesale prices!! If you decide to sell oils as a business, there is not a minimum amount of sales to remain a Wellness Advocate; however, to earn a paycheck from doTERRA the Wellness Advocate must be involved in the Loyalty Rewards Program. I did not get into essential oils to make money, I started them as a means to improve the health of my family without synthetic pharmaceuticals. So many people have noticed that after spending time in the ER (many times) in previous years, we haven’t been ONCE in 2014! Whooop whoop :)
Would you like to be a Preferred Member or a Wellness Advocate….here’s how you can sign up:
HOW TO BECOME A PREFERRED MEMBER OR WELLNESS ADVOCATE:
1. Go to http://www.mydoterra.com/chellespark and click over to the sign-up page and enter your country.
2. Select your choice of “Join as a new Wellness Advocate” or “Join as a new preferred member”.
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you. But if not, enter 747332 in both boxes.
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling doTERRA products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. doTERRA will never share this info with anyone.)
5. Select your time zone and choose a virtual office password.
6. After reading, agree to Terms & Conditions and the Virtual Office User Agreement.
7. Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which enrollment kit you would like -OR- if you’d rather not start with a kit, simply select the Introductory Packet ($35) option. Ordering an enrollment kit is a great way to start your oil collection at a bigger discount since they are priced as a bundle cheaper than ordering products separately. If you are enrolling as a preferred member, simply click on the preferred customer registration option.
You can also purchase other items at this time if you wish by using the section underneath the enrollment kit section.
8. Set up your *optional* Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP). Don’t be confused by this step. This is not a requirement to sign up as an IPC (Independent Product Consultant), just a money-saving way to build your oil collection. This is a rewards program you can opt into so that you can start earning money back to help pay for your oils. You can skip this step and decide if you would like to add it on later in time. The longer you participate in the LRP, the more credits you can earn–up to 30% of your total monthly Loyalty Rewards purchases. (More info on the LRP program: http://www.doterratools.com/documents/Loyalty_Rewards_Program_Flyer.pdf)
9. That’s it- congratulations on starting your doTERRA adventure! You will receive a confirmation email– you can log into your back office right away to manage orders, check your team, and send messages. You are now a doTERRA Preferred Member or Wellness Advocate! As a part of my team, know that you will NOT be alone to figure things out ;)
How to Earn Product Credits (Preferred Member and Wellness Advocates Only, not retail customers):
Shipping Rewards: You can earn points from shipping on all orders. These points will show up in your dashboard to use around the 15th of the month. This actually makes the shipping free since you get 1 point for each $1 spent in shipping in return.
Loyalty Rewards: You have to be enrolled in the LRP to earn points on product purchases.
Here are some of the rules:-In order to earn points, you have to have a minimum order of $50. -You will accumulate the points from day one, but you won’t receive these credits for these points till day 60…they only let you use the shipping points till then. But on day 60 your Loyalty Reward Points will kick in. The percentage you earn back grows the longer you are in program!-You have to order $50 each month through the LRP to earn points, but you don’t have to do that every month to keep your points. If one month you don’t want to spend $50, you just have to place an order of at least a $1 in that month to keep points active. -Make all your orders through LRP. You can place multiple orders a month. You just have to have at least one order before the 15th of every month. So just think of doTERRA’s month going from 15th-15th. (And you need to keep at least one item sitting in your LRP cart to keep it open, though you can change and edit it when it’s time to buy). -If you want the free product of the month (POM), the LRP order has to be at least $125 (you can only get one/month so multiple LRPs will not get you multiple POMs). -If you get to where people are asking how to buy and you end up wanting to earn money by selling to them yourself, you have to have an LRP of $100 to get commission checks. I know it sounds like a lot to take in but truly it’s so simple. If you have questions, please feel free to email me @ email@example.com and be sure to reference DoTerra as your subject so it’s not “lost in the shuffle”, I ain’t gonna lie, there’s a LOTTA shuffling around this place ;)
I’d be happy to talk you through the sign-up/order process just let me know when you’re ready! ;)
AND October is the perfect month for joining too!! Spending $100 PV in October and then $100 PV/LRP in November will give you the LLV (Lifelong Vitality Pack) Supplements for FREE.. that’s a $93.13 retail value for F-R-E-E
I’m not kidding, what are you waiting for…go to http://www.mydoterra.com/chellespark NOW~